Re: CUTE-I telemetry 8 Nov

Nick, your sprit is right where it should be.  My old ears appreciate yours!
For those that do not have the decode program, here is the URL:
http://lss.mes.titch.ac.jp/ssp/cubesat/index_e.html
That should bring up the english website.  Then click on: "Released The Software
to Analyze CW Telemetry."  Download "cw_checker14.zip"   (175k)
This program should work with any set of characters entered even those gotten
from this BBS if your code speed is a bit lacking!      Cliff K7RR