WTB 70cm all mode / FT-726R duplex module question

I'm currently working to aquire a SSB 70cm rig for my
AO-40 uplink.  I'm looking for an inexpensive (ie:oldie
but goodie) 70cm SSB rig <$250 or a similar class
(FT-7*6,etc) dual band 2m/70cm rig <$450. Offers, advice
or places to look all appreciated.

Secondly I've found a fellow with a FT-726 with the
2m/70cm modules but he doesn't know whether or not it has
the duplex (satellite) module.  Is there an easy way to
determine this?

Thanks once again for your time,
David Carr
KD5QGR