HyGain 70-30 Question

I've been using the HyGain 70-30 70cm satellite antenna with great success.
However, I tried it on our local repeater and got ziltch!  I dug out the
manual and discovered the 70-30 is rated from 432-438MHz; 10 MHz below our
repeater's input.

Here's the question....without using a coax switch on the tower, is any way
to use a power divider (or similar device) to split between the 70-30 and a
70cm repeater antenna (small beam)?

Tom WA9AFM/5