CalAmp Downconverter

Hi all,
          I remember someone was selling these downconverters on the BB a
while ago and I bought one which is working great, but I'd like to
convert it from the 14-20 DC power input to 12 volts DC and wonder if
this can be done? I want to use it for a portable setup. This
downconverter has two outputs, one for the receiver and the other a test
one. I would like to set it up to use the test one for the power.
I belive the model number or part number is 130016, if this is some help.

Thanks, Rick N1HID