Re: Longevity-sat proposal

Actually, I thought the idea of a high circular orbit was rather good.
Something perhaps a little higher, so that the bird would drift slowly
across the sky.  Is there a problem with this?

The boom won't work, but in a circular orbit a slow roll in the opposite
direction from the orbit should keep the antennas aimed toward Earth.

Greg  KO6TH