N3IYR AO-40 AMSAT DISCOUNT

Hey gang!
Whelp, this is it. The last of my antennas are now ready to ship. Once my
current stock is depleted, I will no longer offer this antenna.
I have several ready to ship. The XYL (NÿUUX)"the old lady" said "get all
this crap outa here", so here is the deal. I am offering a 10% discount
off the TOTAL price of the antenna including shipping to any AMSAT member
who wants one. You MUST be an AMSAT member to receive this discount.
That will cover most anyone's shipping charges. I will offer this until all
my stock is gone. It's been fun guys, and I think this is a nice way
of saying THANKS to everyone. Offer good in the CONUS only.

Glenn Rollins
N3IYR Antennas
http://www.n3iyr.com

73