Re: 3D Models of Amateur Spacecraft - REPLY -

Good reply Gunther.  I've also wanted something more dramatic for my talks to
interested listeners but have felt even the power point presentations lack the
"pizzaz" I like to see.  You are also using the correct term of Earth Station
rather than ground station-----minor but important in some circles!  Cliff K7RR