From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Iain Young - G7III
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:54 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] 3D Models of Amateur Spacecraft

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had any 3D models of AO-40, AO-10, Echo, or
the Proposed Eagle and P3E birds.

I'm not talking about the pictures, that are on various web sites, but
rather 3D formats such as VRML, Povray, or other 3D formats.

While Echo is should be quite simple to do, the others are still an
awful lot more complex than my basic 3D modelling skills permit.

I'm _thinking_ about doing a fancy application that takes Squint,
ALON/ALAT etc, and outputs a 3D image of what the bird looks like from
the ground.

All the Best

Iain