Radio Shack Attenuators

Somebody requested this info off the list, but my reply bounced, so I'll
post it here for those that don't have a catalog, and do have the
typical clueless Radio Shack employees at their local store.

The part numbers are:
15-1257 for the Male-Female version, and
15-1258 for the Female-Female version.
The part number for the variable model discussed recently is:
15-678. You can get the current prices from the Rat Shack website. The
prices in their last printed catalog are $2.99 for the 6dB fixed
models, and $6.99 for the variable model.

73, Jim