Hams in other CA countries ??

Hi AMSATs,

Im soon leaving Flores again and heading more south.
My destination will be a short visit to Copan in
Honduras, and then go on to El Salvador.

I will not travel via Guatemala city, and be not able
to visit TG9AFX, IKE or AJR .... sorry...

Maybe someone knows (sat) hams in other CA countries
like El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica or Panama ???

Already many thanks for the TG9 ham calls :o)

73 de PE1RAH,
William
---