Sat hams in CA ?

Hi AMSATs,

I'm travelling around the world, and I'm now in
Guatemala. I have no ham equipment with me, but I was
wondering if there are maybe some local hams qrv on
satellite.

At the moment I am in Flores (north Guatemala) and I
will stay for some days before I go on to the south.

My travel plans can be seen on my webpage:
www.qsl.net/pe1rah/worldtrip.htm

Adios amigos,
(I'm sorry I don't speak spanish but I try hihi)

73 de PE1RAH,
William in Guatemala at the moment
---