Fw: Nova update keps problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Woodward" <>
To: <nlsa@nlsa.com>; <nova-net@nlsa.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 11:19
Subject: [Nova-Net] Nova update keps problem

Yesterday Nova would not load on one of my systems so I uninstalled it and
reinstalled - it now loads but now I am unable to update my keps - I get the
following error...

"Could not connect to the internet because a system file was missing or
obsolete."

Any ideas? I'm assuming it's a DLL issue where a DLL was replaced. BTW, the
keps file is set to "nasa.dat" with the full path.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535