Out of the Office

I will be out of the AMSAT Office tomorrow afternoon, Thursday and Friday
due to the death of my sister.  As some of you know Sue had been fighting
pancreatic cancer for over 1 year.  Her memorial service will be at 2:00 PM
on Thursday at Torchinsky Hebrew Funeral Home. The address is 254 Carroll
St,NW, Washington DC (This is in Takoma Park).  I hope to be back in the
office on
Monday.

73- Martha