Field Day Advice Needed

I'm just starting to plan for Field Day, and would appreciate any advice on
an AO40 dish/converter combination.  It should be the smallest reliable
dish.  I'll be using an FT-847 and 8 or 11-el yagi for the 432 uplink.

I've been active on the low birds and have followed the Amsat bb for some
time, but have never tried AO40.  Next FD seems like to time to try it,
though I've seen that many ops use too much power and it's hard to get into
the bird.

Will the K5GNA setup, with a grid dish and dipole feed with AIDC 3731
converter do the trick?  Or a dish even smaller?

Many thanks for any thoughts.

Tony, N2UN