RE: Attenuator

Hi Alan,

I haven't actually bought it yet (will this afternoon) but the connections
from the downconverter to my rig are F connectors, so it's the same as the
RS box.  Since you aren't looking for something that is precision you can
probably use type F to UHF style adapters.  I don't think Radio Shack sells
them but I believe Jameco or HSC does.  I got mine at the local electronic
store for about $3.

73,

Emily