RE: Attenuator

Emily,

If it is the one I am thinking of, it is in a soldered box?  I was looking
for an attenuator for use at 2.45 GHz a while back, and thought about giving
it a try.  (I ended up using an MFJ attenuator box.  Way out of its intended
frequency range, and I doubt the accuracy of the steps, but it DID allow me
to set the levels to do some checking.)  Given the price of the RS unit, not
much to lose.  Did you use adapters, or replace the CATV connectors?

Alan
WA4SCA