Beacon+20 Net, Nov. 7, at 0600Z

Hello Everyone

The next Beacon+20 Net will be held on Friday, Nov. 7, 2003 at 0600Z.

Net control will be W7LRD  in a round table format.

Please keep track of your position in the round table, and hand it off to
the next in line.  If in doubt, return the frequency to Net Control.  Net
Control will maintain a fixed transmit frequency.

Please adjust your up/downlinks away from the net frequency.  Your final
transmit adjustment may be make when you check in.

The time will be late in North America and early in Europe.  We are
getting toward the end of this cycle on AO-40.  This is the first time I
will be net control, and I'm looking foward to hearing everyone on
Friday.

73...Bob...W7LRD
Seattle