Attenuator

Hi Gang,,Ran across a handy item for attenuating the noise output of your
downconverter. I like to have my S-meter(really a guess meter) read "0" with
no signal.I have used different fixed pads on different radio's to
accomplish this. Radio Shack has an adjustable attenuator that will give you
0 to 20 db, all in a neat little package.Works like a charm. Part number
15-678 @$8.49. Hope you will find this info usefull. 73 de Bill  W7US

PS: not affiliated with RS