Re: R: SWR Meter

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 05:15:44PM +0100, i8cvs wrote:

> [...]

Hello Vincenzo and Domenico,

For comparison I type in the following the powertable for the
52 Ohm line of my OSKER SWR-200:

MHz    2W   20W   200W   2kW

3.5    --    --    82     60
7      --    --    71     33
14     --    81    49     17
21     --    74    35     14.5
28     --    67    26     13.5
50     77    46    18     --
144    63    21    13     --

I hope, this helps a bit the comparison.

73 de Viktor, OE1VKW