R: SWR Meter

----- Original Message -----
From: Vincenzo Mone <vimone@aliceposta.it>
To: Amsat - BBs <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 2:01 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] SWR Meter

> Hi to the list,
> I have an old SWR Meter OSKER SWR-200
> I have losted the chart which was enclosed with it.
> Can any1 tell me where can I find it on the internet
> Or if own it can make me a photocopy and send it to me.
> Tnx in advance de Enzo IK8OZV.

Hi Vincenzo iK8OZV,

I have the OSKER SWR-200 but each instrument was
individually calibrated and data where taped on the calibration chart
to take account of the different diode square law characteristics
so that the calibration chart of my instrument is not completely
accurate for your instrument.

For this reason the calibration chart was fastened to the instrument
using a small chain for easy flipping the calibration chart that was
data taped on both sides and more important to prevent to loose it.

In any case i can supply to you my data wich add obviously an
error in your forward and reflected power measurements.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico