Re: Echo fundraising idea

A lot of non-profits don't use paypal because of the fees and the fact that
you don't get the money right away.  And I think PayPal may not work if you
don't give them access to your checking account.  I don't quite understand
it, but that's the reality.  Two other non-profits I do web sites for opted
out after I set the whole thing up.

73,

Emily