From: "Woody" <kj4so@nc.rr.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 16:57
Subject: [amsat-bb] PCI Serial Port Card

A friend is looking for a PCI card that will add two to four additional
serial ports to a Pentium- 4 PC and work with Windows XP.  I have seen
discussions in the past that indicate that some cards work much better than
others.  I would appreciate your recommendations.  The serial ports are
needed for antenna control and TNC interface.

Thanks & 73,

Woody
KJ4SO