re: Bandpass Off AO-40

    I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but, when the bandpass is off,
    is the beacon still on?
    Tnx, 73, Keith

Yes, unless RUDAK is on, and i have not been aware of any RUDAK activity in
many months.  My understanding is that the beacon is turned off during RUDAK
experiments, as certain aspects of RUDAK (perhaps 9600 bps digital mode???)
and the MB seem to mutually interfere, for reasons that i don't think are
well understood.
			         -- KD6PAG