Cheap Yagi

I have looked at this design and this is a great first time anetnna. I was
just wondering how to modify it for weather sats?  Is their any type of
formula to go by to modify it for the weather sats. I will use threaded 8-32
rod and wooden boom. I can buy the rod in 3' lenghts for about 1.90. I also
found round spacers to extend the rods as well. I will not bend the rod on
the end but just connect it together with a jumper and some ring terminals.
Unfortunatly for now I am without an swr meter to fine tune it.

Mike