Re: AO-40 Update, 2003-10-31

I am gearing up to do some PSK-31 testing via AO-40, and it sounds like I
am chosing to do it at the worst time (bad sun angle))...  For those of us
that dont keep up on a daily basis, I wonder if someone has simply posted
a bell curve of link performance versus offset angle?  I guess it should
just be the inverse of the low-gain antenna plot...

Also, when ALAT/ALON gets so bad, do they turn off teh transponder or is
that a good time to test with weaksignal techniques? (using more power
to compensate)...

de WB4APR, BOb