From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Joe Fitzgerald
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 2:39 PM
To: Jan A. King
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] RE: Space Harding of birds - a lesson -

Well, I for one would be an avid reader!   My time is somewhat limited right
now with work and grad school, but I hope to be a "bird builder" of the
future.  In addition to me, I imagine there are many university groups ready
to build subassemblies and spacecraft.   Perhaps and AMSAT Journal article?

-Joe KM1P