FS: ( 2 ) 2 meter 3 W.L. Antennas M2 2M12

I have for sale two M2 2M12 2 meter yagis ( they were replaced by two M2
2MPX20's XPOL yagis TNX N6RMJ !! )

The 2M12 is a excellent designed ( electrically and mechanically ) yagi
and performs well !!!

I prefer pickup only or I can deliver at the Livermore swap meet this
Sunday.

$70.00 each

BTW: I am looking for two more M2 2MPX20's ( in which case when found,
two more 2M12's will be available for sale ).

Info about antenna >>>  http://www.m2inc.com/products/vhf/2m/2m12.html

K7XQ   Jeff   Atwater, CA.
Grid: CM97qi
EME, Satellites, Meteor Scatter