Re: IT???

At 9:09 PM -0800 10/30/03, w7lrd@juno.com wrote:
>Hello
>I am using IT 1.50.  I want to print the "satellite visability schedule"
>that's #4 from the main menu.  I can't figure it out even with the
>manual.  need help.

InstantTrack doesn't support printing that screen. The only way to
capture it is to use the PrintScreen key (or equivalent).

If you're under Windows, PrintScreen captures the screen to the
clipboard. You will then need to paste it into an application before
you can print it. If you're running in a Window on the Windows
desktop, you can capture just the active window using
Alt-PrintScreen, and whatever you capture will become a bitmap
graphic. You'll need to paste it into a paint/photo program before
you can print it. If you are running full-screen, you'll capture
plain text that can be pasted into NOTEPAD and printed from there.

If you're under MS-DOS, PrintScreen normally goes directly to the
printer. There are TSR utilities you can install to capture to a file
instead. Search for PRN2FILE.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org