Re: Longevity-sat proposal

Cathryn Mataga wrote:

"Simply, can we make a satellite that our grandchildren could use?"

A more important question: Can we make grandchildren who will want to use a
satellite? Every attempt I have made to get the younger generation interested
in radio or satellites has fallen on deaf ears: "but Uncle Dan, we don't need
that stuff, the internet is so much more cool...."

Dan Schultz N8FGV