Re: RE: Space Harding of birds - a lesson -

Well, I for one would be an avid reader!   My time is somewhat limited right now with work and grad school, but I hope to be a "bird builder" of the future.  In addition to me, I imagine there are many university groups ready to build subassemblies and spacecraft.   Perhaps and AMSAT Journal article?

-Joe KM1P