TPM II antenna working with AO-40

Hi friends,

This morning I worked lots of stations testing my portable setup for AO-40:

Downlink: Kenwood TH-F7 (European TH-F6) + 60 cm offset dish with patch feed
and DB6NT converter
Uplink: Yaesu FT-817 with 40W PA + Texas Potato Masher II antenna (UHF
version)

The TPM II antenna is extremely compact for portable operations and it seems
to work fine uplinking the AO-40.The bird was 40.000 Km from me.

You can see this antenna in the K5OE site (Thanks Jerry for this nice
antenna!):

http://members.aol.com/k5oejerry/tpm2.htm

Best 73s to all and thanks to all stations that worked me today.

Pedro EB4DKA
http://perso.wanadoo.es/papac
eb4dka@amsat.org