From: Gene Davies AA6NP
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 1:25 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] zone 19

Hi all,
Just discovered I am missing zone 19 from my stash of
qsl's that I was actually going to send in for WAZ finally.
Thought I had one but I don't!
Has anyone heard/worked a zone 19 station on AO-40?

So please oh please let me know the call,
if you have heard this zone at all.
I will send him e-mail, ask him to break his routine,
please get up early,  we (I) need zone nineteen.

Tnx - 73,
Gene
AA6NP