VK9 Dxpedition

Hello all,

the members of the VK9 Dxpedition have safely returned home, and Hertmut,
DM5TI who was operating AO-40 has sent me a message which I have translated
partially as follows:

" We are back home. Our AO-40 activity was certainly one of the highlights
of our dxpedition. Even if it has cost us some few nights, and thus
paralyzing the hf activities. Because you have requested one more activity
for US only we have once more screwed all together, and we have devoted one
night for the boys of US and VE land. We had great signals even with 5
watts uplink power only, but we could only log 8 stations from USA.

Our total score on AO-40 are 133 qsos from VK9XD and 160 qsos from VK9CD.
The score on hf was much more as you may imagine.

73 also on behalf of the whole VK9XW/VK9CD team, de Hartmut DM5TI"

To learn more about this successful dxpedition you may wish to visit the
very informative webpage under http://www.qsl.net/vk9xt/.

73
 Reinhard, DJ1KM