AO-40

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking at he AO-40 DL page and I have some questions I hope
I could get some feed back on about the satellite.

1. I see that the Wheels are labelled as commissioning . What does that
mean they have not worked yet ??? I thought they were and that is how
they control attitude changing alon/alat ?

2. The chart says the Solar array is not deployed but yet it shown as
functional/operational ? Is this not the solar arrays referred to in the
chart?

3. Now having asked that question brings me to my next question will the
solar arrays ever be deployed ?

4. I see the V-Rx is functional/operational , well what do we do with
the V-Rx or is that half of something that has failed and really will be
no use to us, or can it be patched through to some other area for
example be able to go up on V and down on S1 ?

5. I see the V-TX is labelled as more tests to do, when will that happen
and what will that give us ? Will this allow us to use mode B operation
where we go up on U and down on V ?

Thanks in advance to anyone providing answers and hope to work you on
AO-40 in the future.

Best of 73 de VE7WFG

Bill
Armstrong BC