Couple of satellite items FS

Here are a couple of items that will allow you to get
a basic station up on the satellites.  Need to finance
other purchases.

1. Kenwood TH-F6A: Triband (2/220/440) HT with
wideband receive.  Does 5 watts on high power, and
dual receive, which will help with the sats.  It will
receive SSB as well as FM, so you can use it as the
receive end of a satellite station.  Hook it up on 2
meter SSB, use your FT100D or 706MKIIG on UHF, and do
full duplex.  Comes with antenna, battery, charger,
box, and manual.  I will ship in US for $220.

2. Daiwa DX-10N duplexer.  Good duplexer for VHF/UHF.
Feed separate satellite antennas with the single
antenna jack on your FT100D/857/897 or 706, or feed a
dual band antenna with separate 2 and 440 rigs.  The
VHF lead is terminated in a PL259, and the UHF lead is
terminated in a N male.  I have been using this on my
FT100D to work sats, but have since picked up a FT817
to use on the 2 meter end, so now I can do duplex.
Will ship this for $29.

73s John NE0P