Re: SO-50 west coast passes

Hi Greg,

LTNQSO!

I have been hearing SO-50 sporatically.  It was on today during the pass
that went right over San Francisco.  However it has been disappointing
lately.  There was a time it was on almost every west coast pass but lately
it seems it is on not quite rarely but close.

SO-41 is also disappointing.  For a few weeks in September it was on every
pass - not so lately.

73,

Emily