Squints in Nova (was Re: Nova)

Hi Eric,

Yes, I ran into this recently.  It's rather obscure but here is what I know.

1) In the current view, you should make sure you have squint visible.  This
is by selecting "Configure Current View" and then select the Text tab.  One
of the options there is Squint. When you first select this the squint will
probably always be zero. (Nice if that could be the case in the real world,
huh?)

2) Then select Setup/Satellites and select AO-40.  Then select Sched, and
then in the Satellite Mode Schedule dialogue box there is an area called
Squint Type.  Make sure you have "AO-40 High Gain" selected.

73,

Emily