Nova

I am using Nova for satellite tracking.  I noticed that I am not seeing
a Squint Angle on AO-40 and somehow I messed up the frequency file for
AO-40 that gives the Doppler shift automatically.  Can someone help me
with this???

Thanks,
Eric KF4OTN

Eric Harlan Christensen
kf4otn@arrl.net

Radio Station KF4OTN

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for
you-ask what you can do for your country."
--John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Tired of SPAM???  Try SpamArrest! It really works!
http://spamarrest.com/affl?171510