Satelite suggestions

Thanks for all the suggestions. So far I have been to copy NOAA 17 on a IC
T-81A Hand Held with a dual band Comet antenna about 20 in the air. I know
its wide band deviation but am able to hear the tones and carrier when its
about 8 degrees EL and better. I will try some of the satelites suggested
and see if the other Yaesu radios will copy anything. I am useing a program
called Predict and have downloaded another program. Atleast I know I have
the tracking programs setup and can hear the weather sat. Once I am able to
hear some ham sats I will look into other homebrew gain antennas and
preamps. Then some type of automated tracking set up.

Mike