Wisp and Mixw question

	I got Wisp working with MixW using the null modem from Com 1 to
Com 2 but now I have reach a problem where I cannot key the radio via a
com port due to a lack of com ports ( I used both of them up using the
null modem for Wisp ). Is there another way to key the radio without
using a com port or somehow use the existing com ports in use ???

K7XQ   Jeff   Atwater, CA.
Grid: CM97qi
EME, Satellites, Meteor Scatter
JT-44, FSK441 ( WSJT ) , CW

144 MHz: 4 X 3 W.L. 800 Watts single 3CX800A7
Initials: 61

432 MHz: 2 X 9 W.L. 800 Watts 2 X 4CX400A7
Initials: 5

1296 MHz: 3.1 M Dish 150 Watts 2 X 2C39 water-cooled
Minimum dish elevation of 20 degrees :<
Please Note : I have a very late start in the activity because of the
fact I am on the west coast and have a
minimum dish elevation of 20 degrees. This is why I think I miss most of
the activity during the activity weekends.
Initials: 22

K7XQ Homepage: http://www.elite.net/~k7xq/k7xq.html