Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:05:56 EST

I have a DSP2232 and a IC910H and am wonder if anybody has
"successfully" integrated the two.  I.E.  What interconnections are you
using.   Then IC910 is confusing in the SAT mode in that it transmits on
the sub band (theoretically); but, according to the manual, it still
uses the sub band receiver in Sat mode????

The "big question" is which "data socket" do you use for input?  Sub or
Main?  And since the DSP2232 has two ports ( using port 1, mode 13 for
BPSK (AO-16) and port 2, mode 28 for 9600b K9NG/G3RUH birds.  Do you
connect the 1200b data out from port 1 to pin 4 of the acc socket?
Assume the 9600b from port 2 goes to pin 1 of either the sub or main
data sockets.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Dick