Re: Oscar-21

Hi all :-)

Regarding AO-21 I have an old recording of a
short piece of on board generated multimedia
OM Peter put together one Christmas. I only
have this short tune, but it is still fun to
listen to, reminding me of standing outside
in the falling snow and picking this recording
up with my HT :-)

Recorded from an IC-2A rubber duckie radio:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/michael.fletcher/ao21-wav

73's Michael, OH2AUE

This email message, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s).  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by email immediately, then delete the
message and any copies.  Any views or opinions presented herein are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Anritsu
group of companies.
Discover What's Possible - www.eu.anritsu.com