Re: Washington in 2004? No %#&* way!

What security measures? There is no difference between DC and any other
city. Three weeks before elections does not affect what happens in the
DC area. Nothing changes. It's the same election process as it is all
over the country.

I've lived here since 1980 and have never seen any changes in security
or events before elections. I don't know where you get these nutty
ideas. You'll have the same standard airport security procedures and the
same level of security on metro which is invisible to people for the
most part. You won't notice anything different. You won't go through any
random searches or be followed by black vehicles or helicopters.

You need to cut down on the paranoia.

Ivan