re: ISS digi active

    The digipeater on the ISS seems to be working again. I heard my own packets
    (shown below) returned on 145.800.

I'm not surprised, Mike Foale probably turned it on when he arrived.  I was
meaning to listen yesterday but turned off my audio to avoid disturbing my
downstairs neighbor on a previous night, so didn't get the SatTrack alerts
for it. That bodes well for the next six month that he got to it so quickly
upon arrival.
			         -- KD6PAG