Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:13:53 -0700
From: <BobDonnell@arkalmus.com>
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] re: NO-45 carrier every 20 seconds

Unless I'm mistaken, anyone with a PK-232 can accomplish this, by selecting
ASCII mode, ABAUD of 1200 baud (the on-air baud rate for ASCII), and the VHF
/
wide-spaced modem.  If I recall right, the command would be "VHF ON" to
achieve
this.  The data rate from the PC to the TNC should be higher than the on-air
rate.  Depending on the length of the file to be sent, correctly functioning
flow control might be necessary.  Hope that helps!

73, Bob, KD7NM