Re: Looking for PSK, Manchester and 38.4 K baud Satellite soundcard program

Hi Jeff,

> I am looking for a soundcard program that emulates a PacComm PSK-1
> modem. This is the modem that was used to operate AO-16 and LO-19 using
> SSB PSK on the downlink and Manchester AFSK FM on the uplink. Is there
> such a soundcard program that will do this ???

MixW will do PSK 1200 used on satellites like AO-16. I have already copied
that satellite with MixW. You can get MixW at http://www.mixw.net. Latest
version is 2.10.

Select Mode "Packet", then go to Mode/"Mode settings" and look at the
register card "Modem" for "VHF 1200 baud (satellite PSK)".

I hope this helps. Sorry I don't know a soundcard solution with 38k4 Packet.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM