Re: JF6BCC on ARRL LoTW

Hi Yoshi.

I too was happy to see the conformation for our satellite QSO's on AO-40. It
was my first upload to LoTW and glad to know it all worked. I uploaded over
800 Q's and had 19 confirmed !!  Your two satellite contacts and the rest
were 6 meter QSO's !! The VHF boys are on the ball !! I also hear the RTTY
guys are light years ahead of us Sat fellows in uploading to LoTW...

73 and C U AGN on the Bird... Keith N4ZQ