Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow!

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 03:27:29AM -0400, Luc Leblanc (VE2DWE) wrote:
> Hi
>
> Still an unsolved mysteries (TOO MUCH ERP power on AO-40) thank's for your 250 visits on my web site and for
> your answers.

  Well, apart from it being an obvious rainbow, I brought it up with
a physicist friend of mine. Just for fun. He figured you'd need a little
more photon density than you'd be reasonably be able to get on 1296..

  Personally, I suspect you'd need to take the door off of a microwave oven
to cause anything like that. (Don't do that!) But I do hope you enjoyed
my answer.

- Diane VA3DB