From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Barry - VA3BJD
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 5:57 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Thank you from the AGM Committee

Thank you to all the delegates who travelled to Toronto for the 2003
Annual General Meeting and Space Symposium and were able to enjoy a
broad range of very informative presentations.  AMSAT is grateful to
all of the Presenters for the depth and caliber of their papers.
Thanks also to each of this year's sponsors who provided a great
selection of door prizes.  And a final word of special recognition goes
to the AMSAT members who gave their time to making this a successful
event. They include:

Don Agro VE3VRW - Advertising
Wayne Chandler  VE3WHC - Papers/MC
Jeff Davis  VE3COJ - Web Services
Norm Freidin  VE3CZI - Registration
David C. Hoff  VE3DCH - Prizes
Tom Montgomery  VA3TM - Registration/MC
Gerry Pare   VE3GEA - Prizes
Chuck Wilson  VE3IUO - Registration

On behalf of the 2003 organizing committee, we wish the 2004 AGM
Committee great success. See you next year!

Barry Delong
2003 AGM Chairman