Satellite info guide for newcomers

I was working on my AO-40 dish outside my dorm today and quite a few
people came out to see what I was up to.  I've gotten a few requests for
more info about AO-40, the other satellites, and satellite radio in
general.  Most of these individuals are technically adept but have
little concept of amateur radio or amateur satellite radio.  I'm trying
to assemble a list of websites/other info sources to give them with the
hopes that perhaps some of them might involved.

Thus far I can think of:
Satellite:
AMSAT-NA http://www.amsat.org/amsat/AmsatHome.html

General radio:
ARRL http://www.arrl.org

What other sites offer a good intro to/overview of satellite and radio
communications?
-David Carr
KD5QGR